THM CARBONES bottom bracket hybrid ceramic road for ITA frame
These bearings are suitable for mounting the THM-Clavicula SE / M3 Road on frames with bottom bracket housings according to the Italian thread standard.
Shorter thread for use on all Clavicula Road Standard / Road Compact versions on a frame with 68mm Italian thread. The standard is designed for the use of axle n with a diameter of 30 mm. This axle diameter in combination with the outer bearings extends the life of the bearings, less load on the axle and significantly increases the stiffness of the crank.
THM uses stainless steel rings with ceramic balls treated by a special lubrication process. The main advantage is less extreme smoothness than longer life and less maintenance. However, due to the special properties of steel and ceramic, this combination is not suitable for high impact loads, therefore, these bearings are offered only for use on the road bike.
- Intended use : Road bike
- Material bearing shell: aluminum
- Material bearings: stainless steel, ceramics
- Bearing Type: ITA
- Inner bearing housing width: 70 mm
- Inner bearing housing Ø: 35,9 mm (with Italian thread)
- Crank shaft diameter: 30 mm
- Compatibility Crank: THM Carbones Clavicula SE | Clavicula M3 Road cranks
- Weight: 72g